Our goal at Lighthouse Pregnancy and Health Services is to provide support and practical assistance for women and men during and after pregnancy. Want to know more?
1703 W. Fletcher St.
Vandalia, IL 62471
(618) 283 - 8750
844 - PREGHELP
and health services
All services are free of charge and include the following:
- Free pregnancy testing
- Life affirming limited ultrasounds
- Accurate and complete information on pregnancy,
parenting, adoption, abstinence, and abortion
- Abstinence education for school classrooms and youth groups
- Medical and social service referrals
- Post-abortion peer counseling
- Pregnancy Loss and Early Infant Death peer counseling
- Speakers for churches and civic organizations
- Material assistance for mother and baby
- Parenting classes
- Prenatal and childbirth education
Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch!
and Health Services
Monday -Thursday 9am - 5pm
(Closed All Major Holidays)